Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Love me like there's no tomorrow

So LHC will be switched on tomorrow... and the Higgs Boson will be found... never? I personally think no evil dragon will jump out in Geneva and no black hole will swallow us. But the french nuclear power plants will just melt down as soon as they move the LHC-Start-up-Switch from "Hoff" to "On". And than we will be "doomed" (quote by snowman) anyway....

Therefore: Let's have a drink or two tonight and enjoy life!

And the bill we can send to Otto Rössler...

And if the lights don't start to dim tomorrow at 4pm... let's go for another drink and celebrate.


10:49 didionre the end of the world http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end
10:52 fuhrigma with the exception that china seems to have a Japanese Flag, it's quite cool ... 10:59 wettstro http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/article1630897.ece
10:59 wettstro in case some needs a well based and founded explanation of tomorrows event 11:02 fuhrigma The best thing on this page is the comments
11:02 fuhrigma posted by: pmoffatt
11:02 fuhrigma WOW... well what I have to say?! let's start: NICKY the WORLD is going to be over...finished...kaput...
11:02 fuhrigma posted by: SunshiningTC
11:02 fuhrigma could someone arrange for one the black holes to swallow up my ex girlfriend before it disappears? t...
11:03 fuhrigma Posted by: joseatpolodotorg
11:03 fuhrigma ...any chance I can get my mother-in-law ringside seats?
11:04 fuhrigma Posted by: MackemEd
11:04 fuhrigma Our Labour government is a black hole that eats away at our quality of life.
11:04 fuhrigma Posted by: strewth
11:04 fuhrigma September 10th! Sod that! I don't get paid till the 15th! If you people think I'm doing all these hours just for you bunch of mad scientists to kill me off before I can spend it, you got another think coming! I'll coming over there and slap you myself!
11:05 fuhrigma Posted by: kutje
11:05 fuhrigma great news, wont have to pay the leccy/gas bills
11:06 weiterin Posted by: calliedosh
11:06 weiterin Oh bother, we've just bought a 37" tv,If I'd known the world was going to end I'd've bought a 50"tv
11:06 fuhrigma Posted by: peres123
11:06 fuhrigma Could they change it to Friday when my credit card is due? 11:06 fuhrigma Posted by: Stockley
11:06 fuhrigma Awesome, I'll make the most of my last days and do an Amy Winehouse, a George Bush and a Russian.
11:07 fuhrigma Posted by: toontart
11:07 fuhrigma Typical! The world is gonna end in nine days and my period has just started, shame I cant cram the rest of my lifetimes enjoyment into the next 9 days! 11:08 fuhrigma Posted by: Rinkystink
11:08 fuhrigma Hmm, I'm actually quite relieved that the world will end, as my life is practically over on the 9th anyway - I turn 30!
11:09 fuhrigma Posted by: Lord_Nelson
11:09 fuhrigma Hi all, i am posting from the future, just wanted to say don't worry, it all works out fine - Gordon Brown is the only person to vanish into a black hole, but turns out no one cared. Chavs no longer exist, beer is 10p a pint and the streets are now safe to walk on, no matter what the time of day or night is.
11:14 weiterin official anti-website: http://lhc-concern.info/
11:24 fuhrigma now I am terrified

Good night & Good Luck!

No comments: